G-III Apparel Group, the world's premier designer and manufacturer of quality leather outerwear, dresses, women's suits and sportswear with a comprehensive portfolio of over 30 licensed and wholly-owned brands, including Calvin Klein, Donna Karan, Kenneth Cole, Cole Haan, Guess?, Tommy Hilfiger, Karl Lagerfeld, Levi’s, Dockers, Jessica Simpson, Vince Camuto, Ellen Tracy, Kensie, Ivanka Trump, and G.H. Bass, among others, seeks a Trim Manager to join its team based in New York City.
· Research and source new trim seasonally for Design by meeting with vendors, attending trade shows and market research.
· Provide suppliers with trim tech packages, artwork disks and trim reference qualities for trim development.
· Code all trim and enter all trim information i.e. Supplier, art. #, price, color, content, minimums, etc. into the Vertex Data Base.
· Approve trim submits with Design and set up and maintain trim approval tracking charts according to seasonal calendar dates.
· Negotiate prices and purchase all sample trim.
· Set up and maintain trim delivery tracking charts. Ensure all trim is received by all factories.
· Set up and maintain trim inventory log.
· Maintain trim library of all approved trim as well as trim samples and catalogs for Design’s reference.