GIII Apparel Group is a leading manufacturer and distributor of apparel and accessories under licensed brands, owned brands and private label brands with an entrepreneurial culture that flows throughout the comprehensive portfolio of over 30 licensed and proprietary brands, including Andrew Marc, Calvin Klein, Donna Karan, Kenneth Cole, Cole Haan, Guess?, Tommy Hilfiger, Karl Lagerfeld, Levi's, Dockers, Jessica Simpson, Vince Camuto, Ellen Tracy, Kensie, Ivanka Trump, and G.H. Bass, among others.
GIII also has licenses with the four major professional sports leagues, as well as over 100 U.S. colleges and universities. In addition, G-III currently designs, manufactures and markets an extensive range of apparel, including outerwear, dresses, sportswear, beachwear, women's suits and women's performance wear, as well as luggage and women's handbags, small leather goods and various accessories.
GIII is seaking an experienced Warehouse Supervisor for our 2nd shift to oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities. You will implement production, productivity, quality and customer service standards and achieve the appropriate level of volume within time limits.
• Organize and maintain inventory integrity as well as conduct cycle counts
• Measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing activities and employees performance
• Able to work as a team player and coordinate activities with other departments
• Assuring quality of goods and keeping up with all special customer requirements
• Ability to adapt to changes and multitask
• Fulfill facility monthly and quarterly goals
• Determine staffing levels and assign workload
• Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
• Proven work experience as a warehouse supervisor
• Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
• Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
• Ability to input, retrieve and analysis data
• Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Bi-lingual- Able to speak and understand (Spanish) is a plus
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Work weekend if needed