GIII Apparel Group is a leading manufacturer and distributor of apparel and accessories under licensed brands, owned brands and private label brands with an entrepreneurial culture that flows throughout the comprehensive portfolio of over 30 licensed and proprietary brands, including Andrew Marc, Calvin Klein, Donna Karan, Kenneth Cole, Cole Haan, Guess?, Tommy Hilfiger, Karl Lagerfeld, Levi's, Dockers, Jessica Simpson, Vince Camuto, Ellen Tracy, Kensie, Ivanka Trump, and G.H. Bass, among others.
GIII also has licenses with the four major professional sports leagues, as well as over 100 U.S. colleges and universities. In addition, G-III currently designs, manufactures and markets an extensive range of apparel, including outerwear, dresses, sportswear, beachwear, women's suits and women's performance wear, as well as luggage and women's handbags, small leather goods and various accessories.
GIII Apparel Group is currently seeking a Planner to join it's Calvin Klein Sportswear team based in New York City!
Create and maintain OTB at dpt./class level for US & International stores:
• Pre-Season- Develop sales budget, promotional strategies, gm targets & receipt flow
• In-Season- Forecast sales based on trend, reevaluate promotional strategies & manage profitability, reconcile receipts, manage optimal inventory levels and turns
Develop and manage Key Item plans:
• Pre-Season- Plan APS sales by month, builds, promotional strategies, and receipt flow for buy
• In-Season- Forecast sales bi-weekly, reevaluate promotions, allocations, and future buys. Provide field with monthly/weekly unit sales targets by store
• Provide store groupings and indexes for Assortment Sheet
• Analyze size selling by store/store group to identify missed opportunity, recommend size breaks for future buys
• Provide class plans and SKU recommendations
• Assist with weekly allocations, especially during peak holiday time periods
• Work with allocation counterpart to build in store inventory levels to support promotional activity & holiday time periods
• Provide guild lines for ST expectations by season, builds, and GM impact
Transfer Analysis and Communication:
• Provide direction of store to store transfers when outcome will increase sales and profit